October 12, 2022 at 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Parents face many challenges. And as all parents come to learn, there are infinite challenges to overcome, many of which were unfathomable before having children! A common challenge is adapting our styles to each unique child. This disconnect can create unnecessary tension, stress, and frustration across the child-caregiver relationship.
Attend the True Colors True Parenting Workshop and learn the True Colors personality identification methodology to help you improve communication and trust with every child and family member.
Discover insights to improve parenting each unique child in a way that speaks to their true personality. This will help you positively influence their growth and development. You will also learn how each child or family member influences the behaviors of your children.
Key Results Include:
- Introduction to True Colors, an easy and highly effective communication tool
- Understand and appreciate how personality differences lead to unique behaviors of children
- Recognize the values, joys, strengths, and needs of each of your child’s personality type and your own
- Learn new methods to build and promote respect and self-confidence in your children
- Deepen family relationships and create a more harmonious home environment
- Enhance parenting skills in communication, motivation, discipline and building self-esteem
- Deepen the parenting relationship that you share with your “other half”
Workshop Registration will include:
- 1 Adult Online Assessment
- 1 True Parenting Workbook
Recommended Additional Products:
- True Parenting Book
- Adult Online Assessment
- Youth Online Assessment
- Collegiate Online Assessment
Meet the Instructor:
Dr. Renea Skelton, Ph.D. i
s a People Whisperer, Coach, Trainer & Joy Junkie. Serving in the Air Force for 22+ years & with 20+years of experience in leadership development, consulting & speaking, she successfully helped countless individuals, teams and organizations become more productive, self-aware, and thrive...providing them with tools to implement immediately. As a True Colors Master Trainer, she delivers energetic, engaging, & transformational workshops incorporating insights that increase awareness, productivity, & morale. Dr. Skelton delivered the True Colors methodology to over 7K individuals in the educational, corporate, government, & military industries.
With her role as a certified Emotional Intelligence Life Coach, she helps overwhelmed women discover their voice, elevate joy & live their truth in life, leadership, parenting & relationships. As a corporate trainer, she delivers interactive workshops centered on building trust, increasing emotional intelligence & leveraging effective communication – disrupting the status quo. Dr. Skelton’s motivational podcast, "BattlePod," can be found on various platforms & she’s the author of an award-winning Emotional Intelligence children's book series: "The Adventures of Henry the Hedgehog." Her greatest joy is found with her husband of 23 years & her three amazingly resilient children. Her motto in life is to love UP, love IN, so you can love OUT!