Coaches already know that team sports have physical, mental, emotional, and social benefits for athletes. That’s why it’s so important to get – and keep – kids and young adults involved with sports. Troublingly, a study by the National Alliance for Sports indicated that 73% of athletes who start playing sports at an early age quit by the time they are 13 years old. What reason for quitting did the study find? Kids quit playing sports when it isn’t fun anymore. They quit when coaches and parents make the game too stressful. The good news is, with intention, the situation can be improved.
True Colors teaches why people behave and react the way that they do. Our methodology is the foundation of successful athletic coaching. A True Colors Coach communicates effectively, motivates each athlete in a way they will naturally respond to, sets goals and training strategies that best compliment an athlete’s personality, and creates a fun atmosphere that encourages players to stay in the game.
True Athletic Coaching Workshop Outcomes
- An understanding of how personality differences lead to various behaviors in athletes, parents, and coaches
- Improved communication that decreases conflict and increases unity
- New methods to promote respect and self-confidence
- The knowledge and tools necessary to bring out the best in each of your athletes based upon their unique personalities and temperaments
- Healthier, happier, and more committed players
- Enhanced parental cooperation and support
- A stronger, more unified team
- Improved player retention in, and enjoyment of, the sport you love
Select a Date: