Congratulations. You’re on your way to becoming a Certified True Colors Facilitator.
By embarking on this journey, you’ll acquire the necessary training skills, tools, resources, and community support needed to effectively deliver True Colors' transformational training from the widely recognized authority in color temperament methodology.
The proprietary four-day training program is highly interactive, engaging, life-changing and helps participants explore their own distinctive personality strengths, challenges and stressors.
The last day of the certification process is virtual and focused on advanced facilitation skills to ensure excellent and consistent delivery of our methodology, according to the True Colors training standards.
In preparation for this, the Facilitator Candidate will complete Key components which include:
- Passing a competency exam.
- Providing a video of the Facilitator Candidate conducting a training (10-15 minutes).
- Producing a reflection document with Key learnings from the 3 days of Certification training.
On the fourth-day training, you will learn:
Facilitator skills such as difference between facilitating and presenting; asking specific questions to engage all Color types; Adult Learning Theory; how to teach to all Colors; how to create engagement from all participants; specific training techniques, and much more.
Upon the completion and evaluation of the full four-day, you will become a Certified True Colors Facilitator and trained to deliver the proprietary three-hour Personal Awareness & Success Training. Plus, we’ve partnered with BadgeCert, a leading digital credential provider, to deliver your certification badge that can be displayed proudly, accessed, verified, and shared online. This is a valuable symbol of your achievement that is recognized worldwide.
Why should you register for Personal Awareness & Success Certification training?
- Gain tools and resources to grow your business and income
- Develop the leadership skills needed to excel in your career
- Learn the True Colors unique temperament methodology
- Become equipped to deliver Personal Awareness and Success trainings, professional/staff development, and in-service programs using True Colors material.
- Become eligible to take Advanced Certification trainings
- Become a part of an incredible True Colors Facilitator community